Downtown Detroit Hotel FAQ | Boutique Hotel Detroit
1. What parking options are available at your downtown Detroit hotel?
a. Overnight valet and daily valet are available. Overnight parking is $35 per vehicle and daily parking is $10 per vehicle.
2. What is the hotel’s pet policy?
a. We are a pet friendly hotel with a non-refundable pet cleaning fee. Service animals, of course are welcome.
3. Is the Detroit Foundation Hotel family-friendly?
a. Yes, all guests are welcome.
4. What are the major attractions in Detroit?
a. Our downtown Detroit hotel is ideally located near the following major attractions: TCF Center, Ford Field, Theatre Ceasars Arena, Comerica Park, Fox Theatre, Fisher Theatre, Corktown, Eastern Market, Hamtramyk, Hitsville, Motown Museum, Henry Ford and Greenfield Village
5. Does the hotel offer room service?
a. Yes, room service is available from 6:30 AM – 10:00 PM daily.
6. Does the hotel recommend any activities in downtown Detroit?
- Yes, with many attractions and locations being our local partners
- TCF Convention Center Detroit https://www.tcfcenterdetroit.com/
- Detroit Institute of Arts https://www.dia.org/
- Eastern Market https://easternmarket.org/
- The Fox Theatre http://foxtheatredetroit.net/
- Comerica Park https://www.mlb.com/tigers/ballpark
- Ford Field https://www.fordfield.com/
- Little Caesers Arena https://www.313presents.com/venues-events/little-caesars-arena
- Detroit Opera House https://michiganopera.org/
- Broadway in Detroit https://www.broadwayindetroit.com/
7. What was the building previously before Detroit Foundation Hotel?
a. Formerly the Detroit Fire Department Headquarters (built in 1929) and thoughtfully restored into the Detroit Foundation Hotel in 2017
8. Does the hotel provide transportation?
a. Yes, our boutique hotel features a fleet of Lincoln house cars happy to take guests to their local Detroit destination within 3 miles of the hotel.
9. What is the difference in the room types?
a. Our boutique hotel features several different varieties of guest rooms based solely on square footage and in room aesthetics. The majority of our guest rooms feature a king-sized bed with reclaimed wood headboards and local architecture murals on the walls. The Detroit Foundation features several suite types ranging from Junior Suites all the way to the Commissioner’s Suite affectionately named as this hallowed space was once the Commissioner’s Office in the 1930’s. Visit our Rooms & Suites page for more info!