What’s within walking distance
- TCF Center: We are right next-door to Detroit’s TCF Conference Center, which hosts events, industry conferences, and more. You can visit their website for upcoming programming to enjoy while you are in town.
- Campus Martius – Campus Martius is the heart of Downtown Detroit, featuring an urban beach, food trucks, local festivals, and more.
- Spirit of Detroit Plaza – Visit the Detroit Spirit Statue and explore some of downtown Detroit’s nearby local restaurants.
- Detroit Riverwalk – Explore Detroit’s Riverfront, which spans from the Ambassador Bridge to Belle Isle, for some breathtaking views and fresh air.
Take a bike tour
Hop on one of our bikes to explore one of our favorite gems, Belle Isle. Belle Isle is home to:
- The Detroit Yacht Club – The largest yacht club in the United States
- Anna Scripps Whitcomb Conservatory – Detroit’s unique collection of exotic and rare plants from all over the world.
- The Belle Isle Aquarium – Detroit’s historical aquarium, open since 1904 and free to the public.
- Belle Isle is also perfect for just relaxing on the beach and enjoying the island’s spectacular view of the Detroit/Windsor skyline.
Hidden gems nearby
- Monroe Street Midway – Detroit’s brand-new outdoor roller rink featuring artwork from Detroit artists Sheefy McFly, Olivia Guterson, Phil Simpson, and Jessica Care Moore.
- Shelby Detroit – Visit the new neighborhood speakeasy for a cocktail and unique experience.